- Inventory rises amidst general exuberance about real estate
- Sales fall amidst claims of a 'seasonal' slow down
- Prices stagnate with claims of a rebounding market in the fall/spring/summer whatever
- Developers slash prices and introduce sales incentives with the general populace in denial
- Prices fall modestly as some sellers who must sell come to the realization that price matters!
- Inventory rises further and sales fall even more as the general public becomes aware that real estate does not always go up in value.
- Prices fall dramatically.
- Eventually people will avoid real estate investing and discussions like the plague.
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Well, I'm not really bored generally speaking since work and life are very busy. I am bored of following our real estate market. It just seems so fatalistic at this stage of the process. We've seen this happen before in a myriad of places at many different times.